Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Seasons

When I was little the four seasons were:
Fireworks season, Trick or Treat season, Presents season, and Chocolate Bunny season.

As I got older it became:
Girls riding bikes wearing tiny shorts season, girls in short skirts, leggings and tight sweaters season, girls in skin tight jeans and boots season, and girls in little dresses with bare legs season.

Now that I have a daughter its:
Relive fireworks, trick or treating, presents, and chocolate bunny happiness through my daughter's eyes.

But I dread that soon it will be:
Daughter wants to ride bike in little shorts season, daughter trying to sneak out in tiny skirt, leggings and tight sweater season, daughters jeans too tight season, and wife takes daughter's side in little dress debate season.

No comments: