Thursday, June 19, 2008

Uh, yeah, about that....

Boy howdy I sure suck at updating this blog. I like the blogger.com blogs like this one much better than the clunky old myspace.com blogs which frankly bite big one, but it is those clunky biters of big ones that get the readership and so I end up doing all my blogging over there. Sorry. I will try to better about copy and pasting the stuff on over to here.

For now let me catch you up. I'm married, been to Italy, haven't done any thank you cards or other post wedding stuff, am approaching the final weekend of a four week run at The Geery theatre in Sacramento with The Coexist Comedy Tour and I've been hitting the open mic at Laugh's Unlimited again for the sake of trying out some new material. Yeah.
Okay then, see ya.

Oh, and if you'd like to visit me there, my myspace is www.myspace.com/keithlowelljensen

No comments: