Friday, July 13, 2007

Funny Comedy Shows Ha Ha

I got no time for blogging, sheesh, I got Too MANY SHOWS! ! !

Please come show me love, as I'm workin' way too hard. Here's a list:

July 18th
Sacramento Area Music Awards; Sammies
At The Crest. I host with my friend Ben Miller. I'll be wearing a bad tux.
www.Sammies.com

July 20th and 21st. 7 and 9pm both nights.
Ten West
@ The Geery (22nd and L)
I'm the opening act. It's the premier of my One Man Sketch Comedy Show In A Box. And Ten West is amazing, but don't take my word for it. Check out the slobbering praise from the critics at www.TenWest.net.
Buy tix @ SacActors.com

July 27th. 7pm, Fool's Foundation
Why Lie I Need A Drink
It's a rough cut screening in a cool small venue. Help us make our documentary rule even more by attending and giving feedback. We've been working on this monstrosity for two years. For more information see
www.shiny-object.com/screenings/
www.myspace.com/beggingonline
www.whylieineedadrink.com

August 10 and 11th, 8 and 10pm both nights
Coexist? Comedy Tour
world premier
This is awesome. A Christian, a Muslim, a Hindu, and atheist and a Jew all doing stand up comedy together. And they're all really funny, even me.
www.coexistcomedy.com
www.myspace.com/coexistcomedy
Tix available soon from www.SacActors.com

I'm also putting together
Sacramento All Sketch
.
It's about time our town had a sketch comedy festival of it's own. But this aint happening until February. More information at www.allsketch.com.

Thanks. Hope to see you, and if you can't make it just send money.

No comments: