Monday, January 1, 2007

What I'm Looking forward to in 2007

Grindhouse

YES! I am most excited about this one. Two flicks from two of my favorite directors presented as a double feature. As if that wasn't enough, the intermission, YEAH THERE'S EVEN AN INTERMISSION, will be filled with trailers for films that should exist but don't.

The Shins: Wincing The Night Away


I've been listening to this one non-stop. Buy it. Don't get it illegally on the internet like SOME PEOPLE, really buy it. And stop asking how I have it already, damn.

The Return of Futurama

It's such a crime that Futurama went off the air, while The Simpson continued it's downhill slide (don't get me wrong, The Simpsons still beats most of what's out there) and Family Guy got brought back. I hate Family Guy. Well, the universe is correcting itself at last. One more reason I've got to get cable.

with a certain anxiety, The Simpsons Movie

Please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good!

And The RockAss Show, which is gonna totally ROCK in fact it'll ROCK ASS. No, for real.
Watch for great guests like Smooot Valley High and my nephew who makes fart noises. Coming by February 2007 or sooner.

No comments: