Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My Confession; New Story

I have a new piece of fiction up.
It'a a little creepy and definitely not one for the kids. I'm really happy with it though.
Check it out here. www.rockass.net/fiction/2006/11/my-confession.html

Here's the first paragraph:

"I'd never masturbated in public prior to that day. I'd never exposed myself. I'm no pervert. There were no restraining orders against me. I'd been arrested once before, it was a misunderstanding, I thought the donuts were free samples. It didn't even go on my record. But now I'm a marked man, right there on the ever popular Megan's Law website, a sexual offender. Sure I have regrets, but mostly about getting caught. I can't regret being with her. It just felt so right. It was love, pure and simple. It was love."

Read the rest here. www.rockass.net/fiction/2006/11/my-confession.html

No comments: