Wednesday, June 21, 2006

KLJ Praised in The Washington Post

Click Here to read a Washington Post review of Morbid Curiosity written by Peter Carlson.

He singles out my article saying:

"The funniest of these medical horror stories is "I Hate My Guts," Keith Lowell Jensen's hilarious account of his colon disease. Like any good colon disease tale, it gets a little . . . um, gamey. But if you stick with it, you're rewarded with the story of Jensen's colonoscopy photos.

"The photos were shown around," he writes. "They were even published online, resulting in a fan site dedicated to my colon and an original piece of art being made from the photos and submitted to be displayed at the California State Fair. The State Fair rejected my colon."

Needless to say, Morbid Curiosity didn't reject Jensen's colon, and his colonoscopy photos illustrate this demented masterpiece."

I love his line "Like any good colon disease story..." That's funny stuff. The story he's refering too, "I Hate My Guts" can be read here, and yes, the colon pics are included. Glee!

Buy Morbid Curiosity at your local book store or oder it HERE.

2 comments:

Lefty said...

Kinda makes you love your guts a little more, no?

KLJ said...

I love my dead gay colon.

(get it?)