Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tears for Tears for Fears

I just got back from Jamba Juice, and felt compelled to write:

Please, oh overlords of Corporate World HQ, please stop making me listen to Tears for Fears and their song of unbridled passion over nothing, for people who like folk music sensibilities without confusing politics or views. This band should have been called XTC2-Neutered. Click here to see a Google search of Tears for Fears images. Can you find one where they don't look ready to cry? I just wanted to get my free smoothie. Damn!

Speaking of Free, if you live in an apartment or you use a PO box and you get a coupon for a free burrito, smoothie, what have you, be sure to look in the trash can near the cluster of mailboxes. My friend John Ross scored like 9 free burritos that way. Check over the next few days too. Not everyone checks their mail every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

with your head phones on and singing at the top of your lungs la la la - la. We all know you love the Tears man and Keith you don't have to hide it anymore man its OK rock on !

KLJ said...

Oh no man, don't paint me as a hater of the New Wave. I love me some B-52s, Devo, The Buggles,Adam and The Ants, Bow Wow Wow, Sigue Sigue Sputnik and many more. I think of Tears for Fears more as Butt Rock without the Butt and without the Rock ya know?