Thursday, April 6, 2006

I'm In Hell

Oh My GAWD! I got that awful cold that's been going around and it triggered my stomach problems. For four days I've not dared venture far from a toilet. I'm quickly exhausing my list of alternative therapies, including a special whole foods mostly raw diet that I'm currently on, accupuncture and I just started a regiment of uber strong probiotics today. Wish me luck. If I can't get it under control this way I'm going to have to look at taking an immune suppressing drug that I am desperate to avoid.

I know it's not all that cheerful or exciting to blog about my unhappy colon but it's what's happening in my life at the moment. I've watched lots of movies while ill. Maybe later I'll write about some of them, and I'm still going to write about the three raw restaurants I've recently eaten at. Yeah. Soon. Okay bye.

1 comment:

KLJ said...

Thanks buddy. I'm feeling alright this morning. I hope that I'm coming out of this thing.

Lookin' forward to that birthday present. Yay.