Thursday, March 2, 2006

Reverend Keith Lowell Jensen

Click on image to enlarge
I've been meaning to do this for a long time and when a friend of mine told me the minister that was supposed to perform his wedding this weekend dropped out, well, I knew then that it was time. Congratulate me folks, I'm now a reverened. I may even cough up the $35 to become Doctor Reverend Keith Lowell Jensen. Become a reverend yourself, it's easy and in most states it will allow you to perform weddings, funerals and I think I can be a caller at bingo! Just visit www.ulc.org. The tenents of the church are easy to digest:

"We ask only that you promote the freedom of religion and do that which is right. It is up to the individual to determine what is right as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others and is within the law. That is as close to the Golden Rule as one can come."

Sounds good to me. Please address me as Reverend Keith Lowell Jensen (or Reverend KLJ if we're tight) from this day forth. Go in peace my brothers and sisters.

No comments: