Monday, February 20, 2006

My Birthday's coming

Yep. My birthday is looming on the horizon, March 5th to be exact. So, I figured I'd link to my amazon wish list like a good little consumer whore. My family and friends do peek at this site from time to time, but hey maybe I'll get a present from a total stranger. I always like that. Or maybe folks will just look at the list to see what I'm into. Click Here for my list.

PS: What I really want is a new skate board from Flat Spot here in Sacramento.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pinga the bear was a wild animal who lived in the woods.One day Pinga went for a long hike and discovered a stream so he took a pee in it and then took a dump in the woods right next to were the pope did.
This made Pinga feel better than the average bear.
But the other bears just thought he was a jerk and aren't catholic.
happy birthday
bright moments
davedave