Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Australian Racial Violence

My brother is in Australia right now. Read his take on the race riots at johnthereverend.com.

And feast your eyes on this handsome example of the superior race pictured at left. I don't think he has his every moment Zen. Why is it the worst, most drunken, broken members of a race are always the ones that are so sure that their race is superior?

This is really heart breaking. It has me wondering what I can do to show my love for good people of all races and religions. Me and my nephew went on a tour of churches, temples, mosques, synagogues. It was so cool. I was helping him deal with the fact that his family has different ideas about god, from atheist Uncle to don't really care about such things mom to born again grandparents. Some friends and I were talking about doing this on a larger scale. Like a pub crawl but a faith crawl. Get enough communion wine going and the differences are less than you'd think. Anyway, I've got to get back to being a member of the superior race. It's awful hard work with all these cops trying to oppress me.

No comments: